1One size does not fit all.
We meet with you to learn about your organization/business and goals for your website, and then provide recommendations customized for your needs.
2Look and Feel.
We deliver graphics and a website wireframe so you can review the design prior to site development. Changes will be made until you are satisfied with all aspects of the layout..
We build your website following best practices for search engine friendly pages as well as for future site maintainance.
The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
Somebody scoffed: "Oh, you'll never do that; at least no one ever has done it"; but he took off his coat and he took off his hat, and the first thing we knew he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin, without any doubting or quiddit, he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.
Edgar A. Guest
Services We Provide
- Flexible website solutions, ranging from fully custom designed sites to sites from templates with varying degrees of customization. By starting with a template, you save on website design and development costs.
- A WordPress blog added to your website, customized to coordinate with your site design. We can also train you to post to the blog.
- A members-only section of your site requiring login to access pages.
- Search engine optimization.
- Responsive websites, so the site can be optimally viewed on desktops, tablets and mobile phones. A responsive design displays differently depending on the width of the device it is being viewed on.
- Google Analytics.
- Dynamic web pages processing your content from a database. For example, we developed this Find a professional organizer search by zipcode and category, and this Abstract list which sorts abstracts in the database by category and author.
- Installation of an editor so you can update your web pages without HTML knowledge.
- Newsletter or mailing list signup.
- Online donations.
- Online membership application with payment.
- Site maintenance and upgrades – even if your site was built by another company.
- Optional selection of a Web-hosting service that meets the needs of your website. We can work with any web hosting provider.
- Domain name registration.
- Drupal and WordPress Content Management System (CMS) – recommended when you want to be able to regularly update your site by someone without HTML skills, and/or need more than a brochure website. Popular CMS features are: site login to access pages/functions not available to the public, page commenting by site visitors, site search, printer-friendly versions of pages, interactive calendar and events list, RSS feeds, private and/or public photo galleries and slideshows, private and/or public blogs. Be aware that a CMS requires more maintenance than a static site due to the ongoing need for security updates, and may require more costly web hosting for satisfactory performance. More About Drupal More About WordPress